Friday, November 26, 2010

My Fifth Semester at UPM

I can still remember vividly i drove back to upm on my own during the first day of fifth semester, that was thing happened 5 months ago, but I didn't know why, I felt that, that was thing happened few days ago. I had a busy semester where I had test 1, test 2 and final exam as usual(the content of every subjects was getting harder),every week I had reports need to be complete, I had assignments and presentation for every subjects too. Time had past quietly during the busy period, week ended and another new week came, finally 14 weeks of lecture days ended. Then I came to the toungest time of the semester, I was struggling with tones of notes, presentation slides, books and lab reports,I was trying my best to swallow and digest all the contents. I had prepared for the battle, I had tried my best and I hoped the results coming out will not killing me.

Came to the last day for my final paper. I started to pack and clear all my things inside my room. I had mix feeling where I felt reluctant to say goodbye to my room at the same time i felt happy cause I would be released after finsihed the final paper. Besides, I need to say goodbye for all my fellow coursemates and roommates and I need to say goodbye to my room which i had stayed for 2 and the half year. I complaint a lot when I first enetered the room due to the small space, toilet with poor cleanliness and no internet acess. However, I got used to stay there after two and the half year. I have a very nice and quiet place to study, I have 3 roommates and they are tolerating, friendly and very nice as well.

Now,I had already finished my fifth semester and back at home to have my long holiday. This holiday will be the longest holiday I have, I will be going back to UPM on july of 2011 or maybe september of 2011 (cause i heard that the schedule might be changed). This is because I need to have my industrial training during my whole sixth semester. I will be having my training at a company that producing candies. I start feeling nervous when the time approaching, I wish I can learn something news during the six months training time. Here I uploaded some photos related to my study life~

*My Timetable*
*Bear bear accompany me when I am studying*

*Bread Making time*

*Notes I made*

*My bed with mickey bed sheet*



No comments:

Post a Comment