Monday, July 13, 2009

Day Back To UPM

Wow.. finally i have to go back to university
early morning i wake up..
after bath, immediately i wake my sis up, cause i need her to send me to the bus station
after prepared everything, we departed to the bus station..
and in rush.. my breakfast is.. HAM CHIM PENG.. kesian..

after few hours hour, finally i reached at pudu
but then the traffic at PUDU was jam..
i felt very pek chek,
cause i have to go back as soon as possible..
since i need to tidy up my room and unpack my thing
then night i have to go for orchestra practise.

once i reached at my kolej..
1st thing i did was having my dinner
cause i felt very hungry at that momment.
after that, i went to putra hall to meet the person incharge for zhong hua night shw..
have to discuss and comfirm everything with them for the tuesday show..

afterthat, i went bac to my room..
my phone rang..
OMG.. call from su yee who asked me to go practise..
they were coming to pick me up..
immediately i put down all my things
i have no more time to unpack all the things
i went out again..

practise.. practise.. and practise..
finally.. i managed to back at my room at 10.30pm..
wow.. then immediately i start unpacking my things.
clean and mop my places..
i'm so tired.. tired and tired..
but then i need to finish this all before sleep..

haha.. i always can work efficiently.
sekejap.. all things settled ady..
wah, its time to go bath, then i can jump onto my bed be PIG..

after bath, prepare things for tomorrow clas, i went bed
about 3 months no sleep here
i found that..
'wo shi mian le'..
i turn and turn on the bed..
mentally tire sangat, but then i cant slep.. kesian nya..
tmr 8am class..

aiz.. that's my busy day..!!!
tmr start my 1st day clas lor..
kampateh kar leng -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment