Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UPM been Quarantined

hihi, now i'm home again

i back to KL no 24hours, then i have to come back home again

i can't forget when i called my mum said i want to go back home later

her respond is.. HAR!!!.. vry loudly.. -.-'''''''''''''

then after i've explained to her,only she said .. O.. then faster come back lar

about 3pm, i was doing my homework at room alone

then afterthat, i have to change clothes then prepare to attend 5pm class

suddenly, my fren called me and told me UPM closed now, asked me faster packed my things

then can go back to own hometown ady

i gong ki... cause i not yet ready with this news..

i couldnt believe what he said .. cause he always lie to me.. haha

then i asked him not to joke with me jor..

at the same time, another call in.. my roommate...

she said.. UPM been quarantined.. this time i believed jor.. haha

immediately i packed my things

friend asked me to stay at KL to play before go back hometown..

but i'm sorry that i'm poor.. i've no mood to go play

finally i decided to go back my home sweet home..

but then the scene... tao2 nan4 de scene.. very keng de..

i can see everyone stuck at bus stop.. waiting bus to go back UPM de

luckily got ban seng.. haha, he fetch us to LRT station..

therefore we no need to rebut MEtro.. no need to kek into the KTM

finally, i get into 6.30pm bus.. heading back home

all my friends.. enjoy ur holiday ^o^

to those who are sick, take good care ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. wei..so geng lar..now many places infected by this A H1N1 ady..beh siu..many school in penang also closed liao..duno when's JSHS.haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah bao ar, its quite horrible de lor, i was so lucky that finally have a friend can fetch us out, when going out.. i can see lot ppl, carrying their bags standing at bus stop.. wah, i cant imagine i need to wait how many hours there onli can get onto the bus to go puduraya de lor.. now lot uni closed jor.. i thought upm is a safe place, who knows.. kena quarantined juga.. swt!!!

    ReplyDelete